Thursday, November 25, 2010

*Hasn't God Been Good To Oregon?

It's Thanksgiving, a day to remember all you have in your life and celebrate with loved ones.  There is so much I am thankful for today.  I have had one of the most interesting years in some time and I'm so happy to have had so many experiences.
I am thankful for my health.
After a health scare last fall and having two thugs pull guns on me, I am more grateful than ever to have a healthy strong body.  Sure, I might have a fairly weak immune system that leaves me fighting off colds pretty regularly, but overall my body has proved itself resilient.

I am thankful for my family.
My mom, dad, brother and sister are four of my favorite people on this earth. Each one of them offers such wonderful unique personality.  I am so thankful to have support in all of my crazy endeavors.
with my mum
missing my sister in NY the most today
I am thankful for an adventurous, creative, spontaneous, unique and loving Wojc.

I am thankful for having comfort and support in my time of unemployment.
It could be a lot worse for me right now.  With support and thrift I am able to enjoy this time off work as a once in a lifetime opportunity rather than wonder where my next meal will come from.

I hope everyone reading this has something to be thankful for today....

*Anyone else remember that Thanksgiving show with the pictures of Oregon?

No comments: